Thread: Zebra Skin Rug - needs a little Tender Loving Care that also requires a tear to its tail to be fixed as well.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zebra Skin Rug - needs a little Tender Loving Care that also requires a tear to its tail to be fixed as well.

I was reading your forums about Zebra Skin Rugs (which I have just purchased one that could use a little tender loving care) and would like to know where to buy your products.
    I think overall my rug is in quite good condition - even though the person I have just bought it from had treated it rather badly and had it rolled and folded up and jammed up on the top of a cupboard!
    The main thing here for me is to get it clean and smell free again and to put back a little moisture in the Zebra's muzzle and eye area (a little dry and crusty).
    I am going to give it the works though, just to keep it looking great for years to come.
    Also like one other person on the forum mine does have a tear in the tail which does need to be fixed, so maybe I need to purchase some of this bonding agent down the track.
    As you will be able to see in the pictures, my rug is a little dry around the muzzle, eyes and tail area - otherwise quite good.
    Just a good cleaning of the coat especially the white areas.
    Thanks, and looking forward to receiving these products.
    I have just finally received my leather cleanings goods!
    Can you please give me a quick rundown on what I should be doing?
    I do want to treat both upper and the top fur on my zebra rug.
    Also can I do the repair to his tail with the leather Bond-3D first?
    Marni Walsh
    Queensland, Australia

Last edited by Questions!; 05-21-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Thread Information