Here are more pictures. The cushions are the only problem areas at this point; the rest of the couch is in perfect condition.

In the pictures you'll be able to see the dust and pattens from the clothing and blankets that recently stuck to the cushions. There is also a picture of the tag on the underside of the couch, in case that info. is helpful.

Based on the pictures, maybe you can advise us on whether or not Leather Scent B or D would be more appropriate? What are your thoughts in general?

- The stickiness is always present.. fabric sticks and imprints into the leather. We're wearing shorts in the summertime and I wonder if the oils from our skin are acidic.

- Cleaning has been done with a light spray of 10:1 diluted Murphy's oil soap on a micro fiber cloth and then wiped down. I tried a light application of Lexol leather conditioner once I noticed the seat issue, it didn't help and may have actually worsened the stickiness issue.

- Sofa is 10 years old.

- The location is very humid location in the Hudson river valley, in a 150 year old house. We use a dehumidifier to control the humidity,
but in the summer time it can feel like a losing battle.