Thread: How to Remove a Blue Ink, Belt or Jean Transfer Stain on my White Leather in a Lexus ISF?

Default How to Remove a Blue Ink, Belt or Jean Transfer Stain on my White Leather in a Lexus ISF?

I recently have discovered your brand and products through a detailing forum, and was really interested in your Ink and Dye Stain removal Kit. Would it be possible to ship, or do you have any agents in Australia where I could get my hands on this kit?, and if so, how much roughly would this package cost?
    I have a blue ink or jean transfer on my white leather in a Lexus ISF. I’m tending to think that it is from a belt, as it is on the vertical part of the seat rather than the horizontal section (perhaps I could send you a photo?)
    R….D….

The product you need is Prep-7.7; it works by dwelling the stains – penetrating, lubricating and suspending the stains to be extract with absorbent towel; thereafter the sticky residue is clean off with Cleaner-3.8 and acidify rinse with Rinse-3.0 to return the leather chemistry integrity to its original pH value. The pH neutral of leather structure is between 3 and 5; the finish pH value average higher than 5 because of the colorcoat and the topcoat. The products suffix indicates its pH value thus Prep-7.7 has a pH value of 7.7 that when it accomplished its work needs to be neutralized with a pH 3.0 – in this innovative leather-safe system.

So this system works by leather-safe cleaning science without causing damages to the pigmented finish.

You will require the art to accomplish it with the most effective leather-safe technique that I will share with you once you have the product as shown in this popular kit…

2. Semi-Aniline Leather Care Kit S250.p
    Contents:
    Prep-7.7 - 60ml
    Cleaner-3.8 - 250ml
    Rinse-3.0 - 250ml
    Leather Scent-B - 120ml
    Hydrator-3.3 - 250ml
    Fatliquor-5.0 - 250ml
    Leather Brush-1 - 1pc
    3” Poly-Brush® - 1pc
    Washable Rags - 5pcs

This links shows the result of leather dye stain removal from a Rolls Royce Phantom:
    http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-det...it-review.html

Roger Koh
    [email protected]

Thread Information