So I have this Vuitton Cabas Mezzo about 20 or so years old that I got for a steal and I'm wishing to restore it. She is in remarkably good shape for her age, with no tears or physical damage--just these stains. What I normally use hasn't worked on this problem child. It still shows signs of discoloration and staining (which I have no clue as to how they were made). I've used Apple Brand Conditioner on it and Saddle soap with Sensitive Skin Baby Wipes. That's it. Nothing else has been done to the bag. Since I own multiple Vuittons (all canvas and vachetta) and wish to start restoring them as a side hobby I'm interested in two things:

1) Which kit is best for this bag and general cleaning for Vachetta leather?
2) What is the series of steps involved in getting this problem child cleaned and restored as best possible? I've looked at the table but I'm not real clear on what order these things go in. I did see that the kits are concentrate and will need to be mixed here at my house. I'm willing to spend the money involved for a kit that will do everything I need it to do, and I intend to use this same methodolgy on other bags including the ones I already own.

Thanks!

Name:  Bag1.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  89.1 KBName:  BAG2.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  93.7 KBName:  BAG3.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  75.8 KB