Hello, Roger.
From our discussion: I have a couch in very good shape, but the color is teal instead of the deep blue I ordered. The leather, Echo Blue Marlin, is an aniline wax pull-up leather (specs attached). I would really like to darken the leather. The couch was custom-ordered and delivered in 11/16. I have no family, no pets, and rarely use the couch. The leather quality is awesome - but the color is wrong.

From reading the aniline forum, if I understand it correctly, any color change may require depositing pigment and will likely obscure the natural characteristics of the leather. That's a shame, because I do like the leather. Is there any way to possibly darken the leather and retain the natural quality? If not, can you recommend a complete system to change the color? I have attached pictures. It isn't necessary to go 100% deep blue, but I just hate teal.

You recommended

http://www.leatherdoctor.com/aniline...ing-kit-a7-cl/ in Navy Blue.

Questions:
1) Does the kit come with instructions? Or should I use the instructions for Aniline 21
2) There doesn't appear to be any staining or abrasions and the leather is very soft. Should I still go through all the steps using Adhesor, Hydrator, Fat-liquor, etc? Don't mind doing it if the couch will be better.
2) Will one kit be enough for the couch? It's roughly 76x34x24

Thanks, Carol

Picture 1 Name:  20200430_162034 (3).jpg
Views: 677
Size:  311.2 KB Original Color
Picture 2 Name:  Picture4.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  11.6 KB Desired Color