Roger, I will need some dye to restore all this leather in a library. I sent you the swatches today. They only have 8 weeks to get this done so we will need to expedite the order. We will be using Micro-54 for all of them.

Name:  Orange Sofa.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  72.6 KB
12-26 A This is the worse on the bottom cushion is very worn. I was going to remove the bottom leather cover and strengthen it from behind with Impregnator before cleaning and restoring unless you have a better idea.

Name:  Orange Sofa Frame.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  50.8 KB
12-26 B The other sofa

Name:  Orange Sofa Cushion.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  70.0 KB
12-26 C Cushion

Name:  Orange Chairs.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  81.7 KB
12- D Matching Chairs

There are 2 of theses sofas and 9 full size chairs in this orange/ brown color so I will need 1 gallon. This furniture is all manufactured by "Montis" maybe we can find the exact color swatch?

Name:  Brown Small Chairs.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  91.7 KB
12-26 E There are 8 Medium size chairs in dark brown, minor color restoration. These are made by knoll and I will need 1 quart of this color.

Name:  Brown Group.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  52.6 KB
12-26 F There are 3 chairs and 1 sofa in this group. They are made by Knoll and I will need 1 quart of this brown.

Name:  Eggplant Chair.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  57.2 KB
12-26 G There are 2 of these Eggplant colored chairs made by"Montis" they are only faded so I will only need 1 quart of dye.