Hey everyone,

If this question has been asked before, I do apologize but I did not easily find much input with the search and just joined this forum.

I'm new to leather restoration but have been detailing my car and family's cars for a little bit. I am starting to just now delve deeper in the leather redyeing process. Now, my first attempt came out pretty solid except for the color match (ran out of time and the car was being given away as a gift) but the physical repair turned out well. After spraying my dye (water based through a HVLP gun) I wiped the seat down with "cool blue" from Automagic and the texture was spot on for matching the rest of the car (I was blown away). Sadly, I learned this process yields a better life span that some of the other dye kits out there for consumers but this is by no means permanent (it was sufficient for the project car).

I recently learned more about clear coat for leathers and how it can take a leather redyeing durability to factory new (within reason and technique). I'm looking for a brand or brands that are reputable for leather clear coat. When it comes to gloss I can go over that with the manufacturer I figure to ensure it will provide a good match for the seats and arm rests I will repair. What brands are you all finding useful to use?