Name:  IMG_1704.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  503.6 KBName:  IMG_1705.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  737.9 KBName:  IMG_1706.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  736.9 KB

Hi Roger,

I've been working on this lambskin Chanel bag with the Aniline A3 kit but have run into some problems:

I did the Prep 4.4 -> Clean 3.8 -> Rinse 3.0 and let the bag air dry (for about 10 hrs now). However apparently this process left some stains (see pictures)

Should I repeat Clean 3.8 -> Rinse 3.0 ? Or should I just proceed immediately to Hydrator 3.3 and Fatliquor ?

Also, in general, after Clean 3.8 -> Rinse 3.0: should the bag be let to air dry completely before proceeding to Hydrator 3.3 and Fatliquor? Or should the bag still be damp before proceeding from Rinse to Hydrator and Fatliquor ?

Many thanks!

Charlotte

Do you have before cleaning pictures?

>>> I did the Prep 4.4 -> Clean 3.8 -> Rinse 3.0 and let the bag air dry (for about 10 hrs now). However apparently this process left some stains (see pictures).

These stains need to be compared to before cleaning pictures to determine whether it is re-surface stains or it is still damp in these areas.

>>> Should I repeat Clean 3.8 -> Rinse 3.0 ?

You may repeat clean it and make sure it is evenly wet out in appearance. Hydrator-3.3 may be used to help bring up if these are stains. Keep the bag in a darkening effect and use a dry terry cotton towel and extract if these are stains.
    Last edited by Roger Koh; 01-26-2019 at 01:58 PM.

>>> Or should I just proceed immediately to Hydrator 3.3 and Fatliquor ?

Hydrator-3.3, Prep-4.4 and even Degreaser-2.2 may be used to removes if these are resurface stain.
    Only when surface is satisfactory, the Fatliquor-5.0 is the used for leather suppleness.

Name:  IMG_1707.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  169.6 KBName:  IMG_1708.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  107.1 KBName:  IMG_1709.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  140.5 KBName:  IMG_1710.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  96.3 KB

Hi Roger, thanks for the quick reply!

I attached some pictures from when I bought the bag, unfortunately they are not very sharp. However, the bag only had some grayish/blackish dirt stains so I don't think the stains that are there now where there before. Although it does seem that these spots are still damp, then again the bag has been drying for quite a while and the pattern hasn't changed since last night so it doesn't seem to be resolving itself.

I will do Clean 3.8 and Rinse 3.0 again. Do I proceed to Hydrator 3.3 while the bag is still damp from Rinse 3.0?

Thanks! Charlotte

>>> Although it does seem that these spots are still damp,

Don't have to rush it to dry, you may leave another day or two for a complete dry to re-evaluate.

Hold on to the cleaning.

Thread Information