Hi Roger,

Thank so much for your help on this.

The below sofa is only 5 years old, but has been near a window, and thus has become quite damaged (from a color perspective at least). I was hoping you might be able to provide some specific advise and suggest appropriate products to get the job done, if you sell them, or consequently please let me know if my goals are not obtainable and if I should not attempt repair on my own.

My primary goal would be to restore the entire sofa back to something close to its original color, while maintaining its wax-pull up feel and complexity in color (in the sense that it does not look like one solid color, but has complex multi-shades in the leather). If maintaining the duality in the color was unobtainable, but I could get it all darker and get the wax feel back in places where it’s gone, that would be secondarily satisfactory.

You can see from the below pictures that the side next to the window is far lighter than other parts of the sofa, and also that area no longer has a wax feel too it.

I have also included one photo where the original color can be seen, it’s still that color because it was professionally repaired by the manufacturer in the first week of me owning the sofa, and I suppose the dye they used did not fade like the rest of the sofa. It was originally a dark green that was almost black. The manufacture of the leather is Mont Blanc, and the name of the color was Pine. It’s an Italian aniline leather. I believe they still make it but may have changed the name to Winter Pine.

Thank you for your help,

Adam

Name:  IMG_0771.jpeg
Views: 1122
Size:  450.0 KB
Name:  IMG_0772.jpeg
Views: 1010
Size:  339.5 KB
Name:  IMG_0773.jpeg
Views: 1089
Size:  531.7 KB
Name:  IMG_0774.jpeg