Thread: How to clean waxy pull-up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to clean waxy pull-up

I just received this leather set. It's two leather recliners and a sofa. Right now I just have one of the recliners and the cushions to the couch until I can pick up the rest. I wont be restoring the first love seat and sofa I posted earlier, this is replacing that but I will be restoring the leather sectional I posted and that kit has been already ordered. I just want to clean the sofa and chairs on this project and not bother too much with trying to remove the oil stain on the recliner's head rest because it blends right in with the rest of the dark cocoa colored chair and don't want to take a chance making it look worst. I know I can use this kit :Aw3 Aniline Wax Pull-up Leather Care Kit. Is this all I need? This is for sure Wax pull-up because it does lighten when stretched. I'm actually happy with the patina it has but just want to soften it up and protect it. I know some may say the oil stain is an eyesore but it doesn't appear to be in this case. I also know oil stains damages the leather. What do you suggest, Roger?
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Hugabone; 06-21-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Thread Information