Thread: Caviar Chanel - usage marks

Default Caviar Chanel - usage marks

Dear Roger,

With regards to this bag they are beginning to show signs of usage. Is there any method i could revert them to its original state & prevent further marks.

Also, as it is a white caviar, is there any leather care i can use to prevent the leather from yellowing (tentatively it is still in white, just would like to prevent)
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   

>>> With regards to this bag they are beginning to show signs of usage. Is there any method i could revert them to its original state & prevent further marks.

These marks are cause by flexing compression during opening and closing. The compressed leather structure need to be relaxed with Hydrator-3.3 to improve the appearance and the fullness is maintain by the amount of fatliquor (ionic negative (-ve) charged fat and oil) within the leather structure. This leather is non-absorbent to an extent and the only access to rejuvenate the leather structure is through the stitching rows, by allowing both the Hydrator-33 and Fatliquor-5.0 to penetrate and moves sideward.

>>> Also, as it is a white caviar, is there any leather care i can use to prevent the leather from yellowing (tentatively it is still in white, just would like to prevent).

Our body oil, grease and sweat will eventually yellow this leather and to prevent such oxidation occurrence it is recommended that they are routinely and periodic taken care of.

Use this Pigmented (P.c) Caviar Leather Problem Solving Guide as reference.
    Attachment 6439

Dear Roger,

I could not view the attachment.

What should I use for routine & periodic care.

>>> What should I use for routine & periodic care.

See row #1 to #5 of this Pigmented (P.c) Caviar (embossed) Leather Matrix Guide:
    Name:  Pigmented (P.c) - Caviar.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  421.3 KB

Thread Information