Thread: Chanel - Lambskin Bag Scratch Marks!

Default Chanel - Lambskin Bag Scratch Marks!

Hi Roger, I would like to enquire,
    Would removing this scratch mark requires the same kit that u reckon previously, Leather Doctor Kit A3?
    Just to reconfirm, once I use the kit I would be able to re-puff the lambskin?
    How many times do I have to repeat the process?
    Or merely just doing it once?

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 3193
Size:  36.0 KB

These are the pictures for the scratches

Name:  image 2.jpeg
Views: 8326
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 5641
Size:  32.0 KB
    Last edited by Questions!; 08-15-2014 at 10:12 AM.

>>> Also, just wondering what is the difference btwn the cleaner 3.8 & acidfier 2.0, both are also leather cleaners right? How do i know when to use which cleaner.

Clean-3.8 (This is a general cleaner and it is always follows with Rinse-3.0)
    http://www.leatherdoctor.com/servlet...3.8/Categories

Acidifier-2.0 (This is a pH balancer and is either used after Rinse-3.0 to reduce sticky problem or used to control bleeding and as such replace Rinse-3.0 as rinse as well. Note: All suffixes numbers denotes the products pH values.
    http://www.leatherdoctor.com/servlet...2.0/Categories

>>> Ps# pertaining the smoothness of lambskin leather after recolouring, it is not in the forum. Its a question in one of the email. Just wondering if i could apply protection b on it. Nth is wrong just does not feel as smooth as b4 thats all.

We need to quality or specify what we meant by “smooth”.

1]: Does not feel as smooth as before.
    This could be interpreted such as the leather finishes has been abraded into the leather crust causing it to suede or abraded.
    Solution is to repair the smoothness with Adhesor-73 and this alone will restore back the smoothness to the tactile touch or feel. The following sequence includes Aniline-76 > AnilineTop-76G > Protector-B+. Prior to Adhesor-73 a preparatory cleaning include Prep-4.4 > Clean-3.8 > Rinse-3.0, follows with Hydrator-3.3 > Fatliquor-5.0 > Hydrator-3.3.

2]: Does not feel as smooth as before.
    A lesser degree of surface damages may only scuff the topcoat. Such repairs are done with sandpaper-2000grit and new topcoat AnilineTop-21G applied and sand in between coating to resolves any irritating contact with our skin. Finishing with Protector-B+ to reduce surface abrasion. Prior to AnilineTop-21G a preparatory cleaning include Prep-4.4 > Clean-3.8 > Rinse-3.0.

http://www.leathercleaningrestoratio...mbskin-leather
    Last edited by Roger Koh; 08-22-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Thread Information