Hi Roger,

Thanks for your emails thus far... I have included pictures here for the rest of the world to benefit from our discussion.

This was sold as Brompton leather, though certainly isn't from the same folks as make that for restoration hardware, I'd like to get it looking that way. There's seems to be a little "crunchier" in that the lines stay visible and it's very shiny. This leather has always been rather dull, but you squish it you can see the patina.

Now, it's starting to age. It's about 4 years old and the only things that have gone on it are some cleaner to pick up the occasional dog mess. It never soaked in, just stayed on the surface.. but I fear my cleaning has begin to take it's toll. Take a look at some pics.
-The corners are starting to "dry out", Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 1937
Size:  606.9 KB
-there are a number of doggie fingernail scratches that don't seem to rub out like they used too, Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 1895
Size:  632.8 KB
-there is a fading section where i sit most often, Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 1889
Size:  591.5 KB
-a deep black scratch that shows that I think is a hide scar but shows up more now in the fade, Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 1714
Size:  639.0 KB
-and a pic of the headrest to show the true dull character.Name:  photo 5.JPG
Views: 1770
Size:  584.5 KB

How do i make it super shiny and more "crinkly" type, if possible? If not, how to maintain this leather and bring it back to new?

Thanks so much!

Brad