PDA

View Full Version : Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Chewing gum

virgil1612
09-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Hello,

This is not a joke, unfortunately. I've done an incredibly stupid thing. I was sitting on my cream leather sofa, looking at my laptop and chewing gum (blue). Then, when I needed to get rid of the gum I just put it on the arm of the sofa (I was lazy and reading something interesting on the, laptop and just saying I would throw it later in the garbage). But then I forgot about it and later I put my laptop on the arm of the coach, directly on top of the blue gum (it was during the night, completely dark in the room, and I had completely forgotten about the gum). The laptop was hot so the gum cooked thoroughly on the leather and entered all those pores... When I wanted to go to bed I picked up the laptop and noticed the disaster...,

So I cleaned the arm of my coach, the gum was really stuck, I tried to use a knife, carefully, to "shave" it from the leather, but it's in there, a bad, bad blue dirty stain... I have a bottle of Lexol but it doesn't help, I don't think it's meant for such a thing.

Please, could anyone help?
Virgil.

Roger Koh
10-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Let's have a look at some pixtrures. . .