PDA

View Full Version : So just to be clear, the person who runs the forum only recommends his products?

MoreCowbelle
04-14-2020, 10:55 PM
I would like impartial advice - not manufacturer based - and am disappointed that this forum is basically a sales page for Leather Doctor.

Can anyone confirm my initial impression?

Administrator
04-15-2020, 07:32 AM
Originally, this forum was set up for the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) leather technician platform for generic discussion. You may go back to the few forum discussed earlier.

However, we still can set up a forum for impartial advice, then you have to invite more expert to come and join us.

Preferably would be a science base on generic chemistry.

Roger Koh
04-24-2020, 11:37 AM
I would like impartial advice - not manufacturer based - and am disappointed that this forum is basically a sales page for Leather Doctor.

Can anyone confirm my initial impression?

My dear morecowbelle, welcome to the forum. Thank you for taking the interest to express your concern for the lack of impartial advice. I am happy to discuss any topics of leather cleaning and restoration based on leather science. May I know which leather cleaning and restoration topics you wish to discuss?