PDA

View Full Version : In need of product suggestions

13sarahkay
04-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Roger,

I am very interested in the leather doctor product’s but I was hoping I could get your guidance on what products you think would be best for my bag. My goals are cleaning and rehydrating the leather. I would also like to lighten the leather as much as possible. I would like the end result to resemble a brand new bag as much as possible, would Vachetta-84 help me do that?

Thanks for you help!

Roger Koh
04-11-2020, 08:34 PM
>>> I am very interested in the leather doctor product’s but I was hoping I could get your guidance on what products you think would be best for my bag.

The closest vachetta system that matches your soiling situation is Vachetta Leather Grease Darkening Effect Remover - Kit-V4
http://www.leatherdoctor.com/vachetta-leather-grease-darkening-effect-remover-kit-v4/

>>> My goals are cleaning and rehydrating the leather.

The darkening effect accumulated from sweaty, greasy and oily hands is removed with Degreaser-2.2 > Acidifier-2.0 > Hydrator-3.3 system. The other general ageing areas are clean with VachettaPro-1.2 > Acidifier-2.0 > Hydrator-3.3 system. Rehydrating, rejuvenating or fatliquoring to soften and strengthen the leather from dry rotting or weakness is performed with Hydrator-3.3 > Fatliquor-5.0 > Hydrator-3.3 system.

>>> I would also like to lighten the leather as much as possible.
Lightening of the appearance is performed with Vachetta-2.8

>>> I would like the end result to resemble a brand new bag as much as possible, would Vachetta-84 help me do that?

Vachetta is a naked leather, using Vachetta-84 is no more naked and it does not resemble a brand new bag as you once bought it. It becomes a pigmented vegetable-tanned leather that looks artificial.

Roger Koh
Leather, Skin, Hair, Eye & Acne Care System Formulator
Consultant / Practitioner / Instructor / Coach
web: www.leatherdoctor.com
forum: www.leathercleaningrestorationforum.com
email: [email protected]