PDA

View Full Version : Pigmented Leather Upholstery Forum

1. Pigmented - Two-tone: * favorite sofa pair needs new lease on life *
  2. Pigmented: Fabric Dye Rub on Cream Leather Sofas
  3. Pigmented - Two-tone: Streaking Discoloration: How to solve this streak problem?
  4. Pigmented: Fabric Dye Transfer Stain: How to Remove Dye Transfer Stain (from dress shirt) from my Off-White Leather Sofa?
  5. Pigmented-Monotone: Over-Stretching Repairs: How to Repair and Refinish to Save a 13 yrs old worn out Pigmented Armrest?
  6. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - How to Remove Oil and Grease from Lazy Boy Semi-Aniline Leather Reclining Sofa Headrest?
  7. Pigment-Twotone: Color Loss: How to restore secondary color (antiquing) loss from this “La-Z-Boy” recliner?
  8. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Can this semi aniline be cleaned?
  9. Pigmented-Monotone: Ballpoint Ink: How to Remove Ballpoint and Marker Ink from our White Sectional Leather Sofa?...by Mark.
  10. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - How to Restore Wear?
  11. Pigmented-Twotone: How to Restore Color Loss due to Over Zealous Cleaning… on an Aniline Leather Chair?
  12. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Ink Removal: How to remove old Ballpoint Ink Stain from a cream pigmented leather without resorting to color touch-up!
  13. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Greasy and Almost Rotting: Semi-Aniline Leather Loveseat - Do you Think it is Too Far Gone to Restore It?
  14. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Restoration Repair & Refinishing: How to Restore both the Leather Structure and the Pigmented Finishes to this 15 yrs Sofa and Ottoman?
  15. Pigmented Two-tone: Cat Urine: How to Decontaminate Cat Urine from this Leather Sofa...Question by MC.
  16. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Ballpoint Ink: I have another Leather Cushion with Ballpoint Ink Stain. What Steps should I take? – By Jermaine.
  17. Pigmented (Antiquing/Two-tone) - Leather Table Top: Scratches to a Leather Insert Table Top - Can I fix it and how should I do it… question by JC?
  18. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - How to Restore and Refinish Headrest and Armrest Finish Damages to this Ekornes Stressless® Recliner?
  19. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - How to Remove Urine from Semi-Aniline Leather Cushions?
  20. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Mean Green Sofa
  21. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - How to Remove these Unknown, Possible Food Stain, Ink or Crayon from this Pigmented Leather Ottoman?
  22. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Restore cat scratched Ekrones leather furniture
  23. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Doggie smell on sofa
  24. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Ekornes - How to restore this Ekornes Chair
  25. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Leather Damaged by K9 Advantix...by m.s.
  26. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - How to restore leather with cat scratches?
  27. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-aniline) - Dark Mark on Semi-Aniline Leather Sofa
  28. Two-Tone - Repair and Refinish this Sauvage / Kela – Two-Tone Effect Leather Sectional
  29. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - How to Restore the Finish and the Structure of these Semi-Aniline Leather Cushions?
  30. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - How to Restore Two-Tone (random) Leather Chair & Ottoman with Cat Scratches? You have already sent us the colors!
  31. Pigmented (Two-Tone/Antiquing) - How to Repair this Classic Chesterfield Leather Suite of Cat Scratches, Tiredness and Dullness back to its Former Glory?
  32. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - How to restore leather cushions with cat scratches?
  33. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Ordering Information
  34. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Leather Sectional - How to Clean and Restore?
  35. Pigmented - Embossed - How to Identify this Leather Type (from a Beginner)?
  36. Pigmented (Antiquing/Two-Tone) - Leather Table - How to remove stain from Glade Plug In air freshner off of leather table?
  37. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - First leather job – How to clean this leather sofa of staining mostly just offs jeans and some food?
  38. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - Dog scratches that left grooves - How can I get rid of the scratches?
  39. Pigmented - Top-coat recommendations for elastomeric pigment that currently will leave palm print on paper towel if rubbed across.
  40. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Severe secondary color loss on pigmented leather sectional bottom cushions - What steps should I follow to redye the color loss areas?
  41. Pigmented (Micro/Semi-Aniline) - How to Restore these Semi-Aniline leathers to new-like condition…by DM
  42. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Smoke Odor - Why a nice person shouldn't buy on Craigslist -This leather sofa from Great Leather Inc. 1981; smells like an ashtray and has some rough areas, advice please!
  43. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Defective Leather? – Peeling of the secondary pigmented color - Do we think we can make a permanent repair?
  44. Pigmented (Micro / Semi-Aniline) - Hair oil on semi aniline back cushion
  45. Pigmented (Micro / Semi-Aniline) - How to restore cushions with cracks & scratches? We already have the dye.
  46. Pigmented (Antiquing) - a leather chair?
  47. Pigmented (Micro / Semi-Aniline) - How to restore these semi-aniline leather sofas?
  48. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - How to Restore cracks Natuzzi 3+2+1 pigmented leathers?
  49. Pigmented (Mono-tone) - cracks in white pigmented leather sofa
  50. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - How to Restore & Repair this Pigmented Two-Tone Kela Effect Leather Cushion with Cracks & Scratches??
  51. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Throw Cushion Dye on White Leather
  52. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - dye transfer stain - I have a white leather couch and there is red/pink dye transferred stain from a cushion stained onto the seats and really hope I can get it out!
  53. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - How to get rid of color dye stains off a cream leather lounge?
  54. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - How to restore pigmented leather?
  55. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Le Corbusier Leather Seat Indentations
  56. Pigmented - what is the difference of micro pigment and pigment color
  57. Pigmented - Leather identification and treatments
  58. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Need Id for this type of leather and repair
  59. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - paint on protected leather
  60. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - How to take care of this two-tone leather where the colors have rubbed off mostly the edges?
  61. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - How do I remove a Pink Paper Dye Stain from an Antique Desk Cream Colored Leather Top?
  62. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Restoring a Sun Damaged Leather Sofa
  63. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - How to remove this Black Dye Mark from my New Cream Leather Sofa?
  64. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Dyed Leather Sofa Starting to Dry Out and Show Excessive Wrinkling
  65. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Cat scratches on Decoro leather chair
  66. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Light Brown Chair with Green Stains Continued...
  67. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Leather Cracking
  68. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Dye Transfer Stain on Cream Leather Sofa!
  69. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Stressless chair and ottoman urine and arm wear
  70. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Chewing gum
  71. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - 4 pieces that need help- serious grease stain, fading and blood stain, 2 tone redye kela problem and too far gone?
  72. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Natuzzi Leather Sofa with Strong Curry Odor – how can I safely deodorize it?
  73. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Pink dye transfer stains on white leather sofa with headrest finish rubbed off - What is the prognosis for getting a decent outcome?
  74. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - How to restore my Natuzzi sofa of creases, and body-oil / hair-oil / sweat stains close to brand-new as shown in picture?
  75. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Fabric red dye transfer onto our white couch – what product do I need to correct this problem?
  76. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Wax Pull-Up Sofa Body Oil Stains
  77. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Semi-aniline leather water mark
  78. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Need help identifying discoloration
  79. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - I have a Natuzzi blue leather sofa that has developed some patches of what appear to be whitish/cracked areas.
  80. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - White leather problems
  81. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - White liquid shoe polish on aniline recliner
  82. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Repair this sectional sofa
  83. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - New leather couch owner - Stretching
  84. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Two-Tone Wipe Effect - Leather Table Top - Secondary Color Missing
  85. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Ekornes Stressless leather chair with headrest perspiration stain.
  86. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Prep-7.7 for a cream colored sectional - How much dwell-time?
  87. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Italian Leather (Aniline?) denim dye transfer
  88. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Problem with Two-Tone leather finishes - colour rub-off during cleaning?
  89. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Sun affected leather hardness to the sofa - how to soften it?
  90. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Dye transfer onto Leather Sofa.
  91. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Pebble Grain: Help with this sofa set please and leather type.
  92. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Head oil on theater seats
  93. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Help!--pink dye from shirt on new white leather couch
  94. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Removing sticky patches
  95. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Using Fatliquor on recently refinished furniture
  96. Pigmented (Simulated Leathers or Faux Leather) - Sticky Surface!
  97. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Repair Minor Cat Damage and Soften on Loveseat
  98. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Confused about type of leather
  99. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Identification and advice restoring dingy white leather Chateau D'Ax Sectional
  100. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - brand new leather couch
  101. Pigmented - Red Dye Stain - How to remove red dye stains from a white leather couch and maintaining on a regular basis from becoming grey with soiling.
  102. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Sectional needs repair and more
  103. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Restore this Semi Aniline Chair & Ottoman
  104. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Touching up an area of a two-tone leather sofa
  105. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Semi Aniline Ottomans
  106. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Leather ID and color match
  107. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Aniline leather chair need some help
  108. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Aniline Pull-up Recliner with cat urine stains
  109. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Milk stain on aniline ottoman
  110. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Restoring a Worn and Overstretch Sectional
  111. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Semi Aniline? Leather sofa restoration
  112. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Hancock & Moore Sofa- Dye Weltings & Tufted Buttons
  113. Antiquing Leather - Color Loss Seat Cushions
  114. Pigment (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Failing Top Coat
  115. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Ekornes Stressless Chair "Batick" grade leather – skin oil & perspiration staining and ripped
  116. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Refinish Semi aniline sectional - for 'Davis'
  117. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Cause of sticky aniline
  118. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Problem with chair- Pakideh
  119. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Unknown black spots on cream sofa - help!!
  120. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Ekornes Stressless – armrest issue!
  121. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Dye Stain - Plastic gel dye soaked into the white leather.
  122. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - restoration - cat scratches - worn weltings, for: "Hicks"
  123. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Yellowing on white leather After Finish with NapaTop 84.
  124. Pigmented (Two-Tone Tipped) - Dry and cracking cushions/ Designs
  125. Pigmented (Pearlized) - Perforated - chairs scratch with cigarette burn for: - 'McPherson'
  126. Pigmented (Mono-tone) - Ikea Karlstad - Leather Sofa – dye transfer stain from red blanket.
  127. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - NICOLETTI - Peeling - Please help me to fix my leather loveseat and chair, if possible
  128. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - Like Color Change from Pale Green to Dark Purple
  129. Pigmented (Mono-tone) - Emerson Leather - White leather sectional with chair & ottoman for: - "Jenkin"s
  130. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Scratched and worn blue sofa, for: "Hicks"
  131. Pigmented (Two-Tone Molted) - semi aniline sofa cushion cracking throughout, for: "Beeker"
  132. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - cushion with heavy oils and cracking, for: "Linden"
  133. Pigmented (Simulated) - Art Van - Fixed Pigmented? BiCast? 12FT Leather Sectional Restoration - 'Koscielny"
  134. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Faded and worn chair and ottoman 2 tone antique finish for: "Hakim"
  135. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Sofa, Loveseat, Chair & Ottoman for: - 'Anderson'
  136. Pigmented (Mono-Tone)- Scratches on Leather Couch
  137. Pigmented (Simulated) - Bar Stools and Dining Chairs - Repairs for: 'Koscielny'
  138. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Embossed Aligator - ottoman, faded and worn - for 'Cavazes'
  139. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Southwood – UV faded, dry and cracked: restoration for ‘Leslie’
  140. Pigmented (Pattern) - unsure if leather or vinyl vomit stains - for 'Sack'
  141. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Worn semianiline cushions scratched and faded - for ' Gaffney"
  142. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - How to duplicate this look? - for 'Feeley'
  143. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - Semi Aniline Seat Stains
  144. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - My Two-Tone Random Leather Finishes Worn-Out Restoration Project.
  145. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Unkown damage to set cushion (Ethan Allen) - for 'Samoray'
  146. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Pottery Barn Chair - off Craiglist
  147. Pigmented (Mono-Tone) - protected sofa-with ink on two cushions - for 'Hunter'
  148. Pigmented (Two-tone) - Ethan Allen Couch - How to Restore?
  149. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - Restoring the color on one area of my leather sofa
  150. Pigmented (Micro or Semi-Aniline) - protected sectional withe scratches and fading - for "Bloom"
  151. Pigmented (Two-Tone) - help with leather lazyboy sectional. dog jumped on couch. HELP
  152. Need help restoring this leather couch
  153. Mould / Mold on a Leather Electric Recliner
  154. Leather Pigmented Couch with Incense Smell
  155. Human urine stained stressless leather chair
  156. Southern Motion Leather Sectional - color wearing off.
  157. Dye white Chanel modern chain black
  158. Sticky/Tacky dyes on body oils
  159. (Pigmented/semi-aline) High contact areas very dry, sticky/tacky with prolonged contact, water beads on surface
  160. Pigment sofa repair
  161. Dye product difference
  162. How to stop the cat from scratching??
  163. Corbusier Leather Chairs, 5 LC3 and 2 LC4 of vintage 1970 -restoration.
  164. 7 years old Pigmented leathers need Restoration!
  165. Leather Dye Transfer
  166. Can I just lacquer this headrest?
  167. Leather couch wear and color issues
  168. Restoration of Discolored Used Leather Sofa
  169. Cat Urine on Semi-Aniline Couch
  170. De Sede Sofa Cleaning & Repair