Thread: Rolls Royce Phantom – black print from white garbage bag transferred onto the Moccasin color leather seats. What do you suggests?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rolls Royce Phantom – black print from white garbage bag transferred onto the Moccasin color leather seats. What do you suggests?

I hope that your product will work. I saw the review of your product on the Rolls Royce Phantom with the brown belt stain. I put some white garbage bags on my Rolls Royce Phantom leather seats while I was conditioning them, but the black print on the bags transferred onto the seats. I tried to remove it with all the leather products I have, but no luck. What do you suggests? Where can I get your product? I am in Los Angeles, USA.

Sorry for calling you so late, I assumed that it was a business line with voicemail, but am very glad to have reached you. I have been very concerned ever since I discovered this screw up earlier tonight. I was conditioning my seats with Leatherique Rejunenator Oil, and had to drive my car, so I put down some plastic white kitchen bags, but did not realize that they had printing on them. I left the car parked in the garage for about a week, so no sun or heat exposure, but did not remove the bags. When I moved it today, I discovered that the printing had transferred onto the seat. I tried to remove the printing with both pristine clean from Leatherique, and Lexol PH leather cleaner, no significant effect, some may have come off and smudge a little bit. I also tried simple water too. I touched it very slightly in a small area with rubbing alcohol, no effect, and then I cleaned it off immediately after. I have left some leatherique oil on there to continue conditioning the affected area. I have attached the photos of the problem.

Please give me your suggestions and recommendations as soon as possible. As you realize this is causing me a great deal of anxiety.

Questions send by Ton

See pictures of black print stains. . .

#A1

#A2

#A3

#A4

#B1

#B2

#B3

#B4

#B5

Leatherique & Lexol
    Last edited by Questions!; 06-30-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Thread Information