Thread: Gotten my new Chanel 22!

Default Gotten my new Chanel 22!

Hey guys! My first Chanel purchase for myself! Not sure I’m I got the right colour, but I prefer this than the gold! Any care tips for me guys ? Share more pictures if u have it !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Any care tips for me guys?

In the life cycle of a leather bag, keeping it at the highest level at all times will require care for its appearance, softness and strength or suppleness, the scent of leather, and a non-stick rub-resistant free from daily soiling are some tips to consider.

So what are the various levels of care?

There are 4 levels of care as follows:

1* Preventive Care.

2* Routine Care.

3* Periodic Care.

4* Restorative Care.

What is Preventive Care?

Preventive Care is performed when the bag is bought new and a preventive product such as Protector B Plus is applied to impart a non-stick, rub-resistant buttery feel with a classic leather scent to charm. Do not forget to treat the bag lining too, keeps cleaning easily from a non-stick surface.

What is Routine Care?

Routine Care is performed to remove body sweat that is left to ferment will leave the leather stiff which leads to cracking. Rinse 3.0 will pH neutralize the sweat and return the leather to its pH chemistry integrity.

What is Periodic Care?

Periodic Care is performed to maintain the leather's softness and strength from becoming stiff which leads to cracking. Fatliquoring with Hydrator 3.3 and Fatliquor 5.0 system after cleaning and rinsing with Clean 3.8 and Rinse 3.0 system recondition the leather suppleness from natural aging.

What is Restorative Care?

Restorative Care is performed with neglect when soiling and leather suppleness are compromised and will need a heavier fatliquoring requirement to restore to near-new softness and strength. Restorative Cleaning is performed with Prep 4.4, Clean 3.8, and Rinse 3.0. Fatliquoring with Hydrator 3.3 and Fatliquor 5.0. And Protection by Protector B Plus. Any finish damages will require a refinishing accordingly.

The products mentioned are found in this Aniline Leather Care Kit A3 for your further reading.

Name:  Aniline Leather Care Kit A3-min.png
Views: 51
Size:  386.2 KB
    https://leatherdoctor.com/aniline-leather-care-kit-a3/

I will be pleased to answer more of your questions.

Name:  rogerIcon.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  4.8 KB
    Roger Koh
    Leather Care System Formulator
    Consultant / Practitioner / Instructor / Coach
    web: www.leatherdoctor.com
    forum: www.leathercleaningrestorationforum.com
    email: [email protected],
    email: [email protected]
    phone: 604 773 1878

Thread Information