Hi Roger,

We have Natuzzi soft leather couch & chair of burgundy colour that is 9-10 years old and showing some signs of body oil staining and some drying out of the most used sofa seat. In my mind, the set has not been abused. More to the point, I believe we failed to find and use appropriate TLC leather maintenance products over the years. It was cleaned regularly and some attempt made to remove stains with a soapy product from IKEA, but unfortunately to no avail.

FYI, I am very disappointed in the Customer support from Natuzzi. They only recommend periodic cleaning with water and mild soap, which I knew from the beginning to be totally inadequate. Furthermore, I have queried their Customer support web-site on two occasions (years ago and more recently last week) and never got any kind of response! In any event, that is the belly aching and bitching part of the story.

...On to what I am hoping you can help with rejuvenating this otherwise very comfortable and valuable set, provide some products to fix the problem and give some sound TLC recommendations to avoid further problems and deterioration in the future.

Note, Due to upload limits, I have only included 5 pics from the list below:
Name:  Chair C01.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  148.5 KB - C01
Name:  Chair C06.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  143.6 KB - C06
Name:  Sofa S01.jpg
Size:  144.4 KB - S01
Name:  Sofa S06.jpg
Size:  141.2 KB - S06
Name:  Sofa S07a.jpg
Size:  153.3 KB - S07a

Attached are some pictures to guide your diagnosis and proposed treatments.

8 pics of the chair and 14 pics of the sofa.

These were taken in the daylight and there are only a few where I used a flash as I found the reflection from that flash was too bright and tended to hide more detail than without a flash. All are e-mail VGA size. If you want a few with higher resolution, let me know which and I will send what images might be better for you to see at a higher resolution.

Chair:

- C01 to C06 and
- C07a & 7b - close-ups of the backrest stains.

Sofa:

- S01 to S06 and
- S07a, 7b, 7c, 7d - illustrating where there is most deterioration, and
- S08a, 8b, 8c - close-ups panning across the leftmost seat of the sofa from left to right, and
- S09 - section behind the sofa that should give a good idea of what it should look like as this section has always been 'out of sight'.

Kindly have a look and let me know what treatment & products are needed together with pricing.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, ...André