Roger,

I received my cleaning kit for Nubuck and want to thank you very much. Here are some photographs of the ottoman I will be cleaning and I just want to confirm the process and proceedure.

Step 1. Brush with a Nubuck brush and remove all dry soiling.

Step 2. Spray an even spray of supercleaner4.0, concentrating especially on the oily stains, agitate lightly with a Nubuck brush and allow to dwell for 5 or 10 minutes. (Do not extract with towels at this step.)

Step 3. Spray an even spray of cleaner 3.8 and agitate with a Nubuck brush, extract with a clean towel. Remove as much soil as is possible until towel shows no more.

Step 4. Inspect. If more soil is evident repeat step 3. If happy proceed to step 5.

Step 5. Spray an even spray of rinse 3.0 agitate with a Nubuck brush and extract with a clean towel until no more soil is present.

Step 6. Inspect. If stains are still present repeat step 1-5. If item is clean proceed to step 7.

Step 7. Spray on a even spray of fatliquor 5.0. (Because this is a light colored ottoman, should I dilute 1 part fatliguor to 10 parts distilled water?) Allow to dry.

Step 8. Spray on an even spray of leatherscentS and allow to dry. Groom the Nubuck to ensure softness.

Is this everything I will need to do? Are there any steps of procedures I am missing?

Thanks for everything Roger!