Thread: Shearling Jacket Get the Woolside soft again

Default Shearling Jacket Get the Woolside soft again

Hallo- I have a almost new quite expensive shearling jacket with thick wool inside. The collar is not as soft as the inside of the sleeves.
    The wool inside the sleeves are ultra soft to the touch, but the wool on the collar feel more dry and not as soft as other parts of the wool. Is like the collar wool needs to be saturated or hydrated with somethings that could soften it.. I have the Shearling suede cleaning kit and I have brushed the collar part with ProtectorS - at helps a little but when dry the wool is still not as nice soft that I like it to be.

Anything I can try doing..

best regards
    Philip Olsen
    Denmark

Thanks I would use this.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hallo- I have a almost new quite expensive shearling jacket with thick wool inside. The collar is not as soft as the inside of the sleeves.
    The wool inside the sleeves are ultra soft to the touch, but the wool on the collar feel more dry and not as soft as other parts of the wool. Is like the collar wool needs to be saturated or hydrated with somethings that could soften it.. I have the Shearling suede cleaning kit and I have brushed the collar part with ProtectorS - at helps a little but when dry the wool is still not as nice soft that I like it to be.

Anything I can try doing..

best regards
    Philip Olsen
    Denmark
    Hey , Philip
    i was wondering which product did you use at the end??

Thread Information