Thread: Not sure what product to use on Restoring these LV Speedy Bags

Default Not sure what product to use on Restoring these LV Speedy Bags

I have the same issue on each of the 4 bags that are pictured below. I don't know what to do first. The handles are a mess on all of the bags, but I can't tell if I should first use the Vachetta Pro 1.2, or if I should use the Degreaser. I think the handles are dark because of body oil from hands, but they are also dark from suntanning and just discoloration. Since they are very dry, I am afraid that using the Vachetta Pro 1.2 first may dry the handles further and cause them to crack.

Can you help me with the right order to apply the products on these bags?

Thank you,

Gwen

Name:  Speedy 40 (1).JPG
Views: 930
Size:  1.52 MBName:  Speedy 30.JPG
Views: 943
Size:  1.29 MB

Use product system in this sequence:

Degreaser-2.2 > Acidifier-2.0 to remove body oil, grease and sweat.
    While still damp (that is using a cotton terry towel and extract until the towel is dry) continue the cleaning with VachettaPro-1.2 > Acidifier-20 (this is a general cleaning on the non body contact areas, ok to clean over the Degreaser-2.2 > Acidifier-2.0 areas as a feathering out (towel extract and continue with Hydrator-3.3).
    Hydrator-3.3 cleans from within the leather structure (please read the functions of Hydrator-3.3 and understand its many functions). You may repeat Hydrator-3.3 as many times as you wish to wick-up up foreign contamination by towel extract until towel shows clean. Meanwhile Fatliquor-5.0 continues before the leather gets dry (if leather gets dry prior to Fatliquor-5.0 the cracks becomes prominent). What I talk about is the continuous “wet process” and the leather is let to slow dry after the Fatliquor-5.0. Before it is totally dry, the leather is massage for suppleness to dry.
    Tips: This wet continuous process besides removing foreign soiling, rejuvenate the leather for suppleness, it also control from further cracking.

Name:  RogerKoh-email.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  22.7 KB
    Roger Koh
    Leather, Skin & Hair Care System Formulator
    Consultant / Practitioner / Instructor / Coaching
    web: www.leatherdoctor.com
    forum: www.leathercleaningrestorationforum.com
    email: [email protected]

Thread Information