I think I have the basic system down for addressing Vachetta leather.. 1) Hydrate 2) Fatliquor 3) Hydrate 4) Protect Then it seems like there are options to do before "pre treat", and to do after, "post treat". Since so many issues are hard to decipher and also overlap, I often don't know what to do first. My rule of thumb thus far has been if the vachetta is dry at all, some cracking, I always do the main system first.. hydrate, fatliquor, hydrate. Please confirm that my basic understanding after reading the ton of information you have is correct. Thank you.

Next, can you please tell me where to start addressing issues on each of the 4 bags I am posting. This will help me to reference back in the future and also to test my knowledge if where I would have started was right or wrong.

Finally, if I make a mistake in the order of addressing issues, is it safe to say that I can always return to the basic system of hydrate, fatliquor, hydrate, in order to start over?

The 4 bags are as follows: Bag#1) Speedy 40 Bag#2) Speedy 30 Bag#3) Speedy 25 Bag#4) Name:  Speedy 25.JPG
Views: 455
Size:  1.45 MBName:  Speedy 30.JPG
Views: 434
Size:  1.29 MBName:  Speedy 40 (1).JPG
Views: 373
Size:  1.52 MBName:  Alma.JPG
Views: 360
Size:  2.18 MB