The first two photos show the dry, dull leather of the corner of what I am calling the leather blanket part of the couch. The third photo shows the fabric bench from underneath the pillows that has absorbed the urine that dripped down between the cushions and needs treatment for its bad smell. The fourth photo shows you what I mean by the leather blanket that makes part of the back of the couch. The padding of this portion of the couch is stitched into it without a zipper.

Name:  DSCN0605[1].JPG
Views: 1287
Size:  3.90 MB

Name:  DSCN0589[1].JPG
Views: 547
Size:  3.93 MB

Name:  DSCN0590[1].JPG
Views: 539
Size:  3.92 MB

Name:  DSCN0588[1].JPG
Views: 527
Size:  4.11 MB

I seek your help in knowing which of your products to buy. I have two aniline leather couches to clean, both of which our cat urinated on over a year ago. He peed on the black leather couch was peed on again the day before yesterday. It is still damp.

Before I found your website a year ago, I consulted a local leather expert, who works with Fibrenew, who advised me to use Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer. I did and it has taken away the smell of the urine almost entirely, but of course, it left the leather dull and stiff. It is this man who informed me that both couches are aniline leather. I don't know what sort of finish they have.

Neither couch shows any stain. I am attaching pictures of each so you can see what type of aniline finish each has. The black couch with red trim looks a lot like the black leather pictured at http://www.leatherdoctor.com/aniline...atin-finished/. The couch with grey trim also does although the leather is more creased and the grey trim has a dull, soft finish.

I need to mention that I the foam interior of each couch holds some residual sweet urine odor. I can replace the foam cushions, but I cannot remove the interior of the black couch along its back (sort of a leather blanket that drapes over the fabric-covered cushion), which poses the issue of how to remove what remains of the now-sweet urine smell. More Nature's Miracle would work, but I don't want to further hurt the leather.

Here is one list I found on your website about what to buy based your chart at this URL (http://www.leatherdoctor.com/aniline...atin-finished/) and a read through the forum.:
Eraser-4 (for dry soil? What is dry soil?)
CleanUrine-1.5 or d'Urine 2.1 (is this for smell as well as stains?)
Acidifier-2.0

Rinse-3.0.
KillBacteria-3.7 (for smell?)
Hydrator-3.3.
Fatliquor LS-5.5.
Protector-B+, D+, S+ or W+. (optional?)
Elsewhere I read about a kit that has these and d’Protein-10 for stain, but as I said we have no visible stain on the black leather. So I don't think there has been any oxidized chrome tanning of the leather, except possibly along the red piping on the leather couch, which has turn darker red. So I do not think I need the products in line #15 at http://www.leatherdoctor.com/aniline...atin-finished/)
I apologize that my photos are out of focus. The lighting indoors today is very bad. First 4 photos in this email and the next are of the black and grey couch. Last two are of the black couh with red piping. The second shows a cushion with hardened leather. More photos to follow.

Name:  DSCN0591[1].JPG
Views: 495
Size:  3.92 MB

Name:  DSCN0592[1].JPG
Views: 497
Size:  3.90 MB

Name:  DSCN0594[1].JPG
Views: 495
Size:  3.60 MB

Name:  DSCN0596[1].JPG
Views: 491
Size:  3.91 MB