Hello Roger,

I've diligently read your responses and I think I have a good start to what I should be doing. But for my peace of mind and since this is my first time ever doing anything like this (and on my expensive purses too!) I would like to verify my process with you.

I have the Kit-P3 - Pigmented Leather Care Kit (Protector B+ leather scented) in my shopping cart. I believe this should suffice for both my situations? Let me clarify below:

Situation #1) Revive white Chanel caviar with dye transfer on the back, and slight yellowing allover due to oils/dirt from use. Do you recommend that I add CleanStrong 4.3 to the kit? Ideally I want to spend as little as possible but if you truly recommend the product then I will add it to the kit. My process to clean the dye transfer and yellowing of the caviar leather is: Prep 7.7 (because this is not as absorbent as lambskin as you've mentioned in one response to another poster) > Clean 3.8 > Rinse 3.0 > Hydrator 3.3 > Fatliquor 3.0 > Protectors B+. I see you listed that the Micro-Top 54 M/D is necessary but why is it? Is it to add the "sheen" back to the caviar leather? My apologies for the questions as I just want to know what each product adds to the process. Is there a kit that includes all the items I need (adds the CleanStrong 4.3 and Micro-Top 54 M/D)?

Situation #2) There is a small dent on one of the caviar quilts due to improper storage that I would like to fix. I understand this can be fixed using the hydrator and fatliquor which will puff up the quilting. My process would be to use hydrator to soak through and massage the dent with my fingers until liquid squeezes out clean; then while wet, add fat liquor rand cover with saran or cling wrap for better absorption over 72 hours with repeated applications of fatliquor. After I will finish would add Protector B+. Have I included everything? If I want to restore the shine to caviar is Protector B+ enough?

Thanks so much Roger!! I'm having so much fun learning about the leather cleaning process