Thread: Impregnator 26 and water stains

Default Impregnator 26 and water stains

Good evening,

I have used the impregnator 26 and I have the stain that comes with it but I don't know how to remove it. I bought the LV KIT 7 and other products. It has some scratch that are not deep and water stains
    Attached Images Attached Images     

>>> I have used the impregnator 26 and I have the stain that comes with it but I don't know how to remove it.

Impregnator-26 is for the purpose to impregnate and strengthen weak structure from over-stretching. It is for below surface and any surface is wipe away and clean off otherwise it will produce a darkening effect like picture shown. Any surface repairs becomes obvious when any of these products are used: Impregnator-26 > Bond-3D > Adhesor-73. It will need to be camouflaged with matching coloring using Vachetta-84 > VachettaTop-84 > Protector-B+. Thus returning to the original very light color as ‘simulated vachetta’ that is still breathable but with an opaque mono-tone finishes.

>>> I bought the LV KIT 7 and other products. It has some scratch that are not deep and water stains

Flaps shown on the piping on Picture #3 is repair with Bond-3D. Light scratches and grain damages at edges that can be detected with fingertips are repair with Adhesor-73 to build back the skin. All these damages repairs will darken the skin - thus before such repairs, color refinishing have to be borne in mind with Vachetta-84 > VachettaTop-84 > Protector-B+.

Roger Koh
    Leather Care System Formulator
    Consultant / Practitioner / Instructor
    web: www.leatherdoctor.com
    forum: www.leathercleaningrestorationforum.com
    email: roger@leatherdoctor.com

Thread Information