Thread: Need help with some Aniline King Ranch leather.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need help with some Aniline King Ranch leather.

So Ive bought some of your stuff a little big ago, but looking to rethink my process here. This is what I own now:

Hydrator 3.3
    Rinse 3.0
    Clean 3.8
    FatLiquor 5.0
    Protector B+

The leather isnt that bad. Ive used waterbased and oil based conditioners on them over the years.

There is a few areas that are darker from sweat, but overall they are nice. VERY few minor creases and no REAL surface cracking. Nothing that looks like 'dry mud' cracking. The back seats are just feeling a bit dry, no stains or marks etc. Its just on the front seats and the armrests a little bit.

Im thinking that I will need Acidifer 2.0 and Degreaser 2.2 too, right?

If you can lay me out a plan like you did here in this post: http://www.leathercleaningrestoratio...0721#post10721

you gave him step 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 . If you could do something like that for me, Id appreciate it. Also a set plan for the areas that are NOT soiled, and just need light cleaning and fatliquoring.

Also I have some Towel-5 and Brush-1. I would guess I would need to do several reverse transfer to get the dirt off. so if you would line that up in steps using each product, please do.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thread Information