Hi Roger
My wife owns a lot of Chanel bags from our trips HK, Japan, USA, Europe thru the years. Some bought new and some vintage.
We received the order from your company and started using them on the bags with mixed results.
A) One Chanel bag (Classic lambskin jumbo) really became puffy but lost its puffiness after a few hours.
B) Another lambskin jumbo held its puffiness after a few days even til now but the tip of some of the bubbles/mounds in the quilting imploded so rather than what used to be flat plateaus they kinda look like like little volcanos now with the tops caving in after my wife used the bag. Probably from the pressure on the leather where my wife's arm was holding it. Looks like the puffiness that is achieved is not as strong and permanent as the original puffiness.
C) Also the part of the bag that had wrinkles expanded but the wrinkles did not go away even when i massaged them when wet. They became more pronounced. How do you get rid of them?
D) Some quilting just were flat no matter how many times i rehydrated and fatliquored them the leather just would not puff up. Like its dead. Its a lambskin reissue. Do you have anything that can just be injected into the quilting that would just make it puff up like expanding foam or something?
E) Lastly, one redyed bag we bought from japan the paint started peeling off when we saturated it. Horror oh horror, we eventually had to repaint it.

Can you comment on the above?