Thread: question about the procedure for kit v4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default question about the procedure for kit v4

Hi Roger got my kit and start my experimental with it have some questions regarding how to use.

1. when i applied degreaser do i leave it on at least 10-30 minute before towel extract?

2. when you said towel extract until towel clean. do you mean use the towel to wipe off the product from the leather?

3. can i use vachetta 2.8 and degreaser 2.2 spot treat with cotton swipe? or do i need to apply all over?

4. do i need to wait in between each products at least 10-30 minute before applied another product?

5. after i finished the routine degreaser > acidifier > hydrator > fattiliquor let it dry > vachetta 2.8 the stain seem to come off but it still dark.
    do i need to reapply from the start ? or just apply vachetta 2.8 until i get the color i want? or do i need to start from the beginning with degreaser?

6. what is difference between vachetta 2.8 and d'tannin ? can i use both in same procedure?

7. I notice that after fattiliqour the area tend to get slightly darker. after i achieve the color i wanted.
    can i repeat the hydrator 3.3 and wrap 72 hour and applied fattiliqour again to get the smooth soft leather and not cracking?

thnk you so much!
    Last edited by spoiledmm; 02-28-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Thread Information