Thread: Nubuck - Sofa and Love seat

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nubuck - Sofa and Love seat

Hello Roger and All,

My first post and naturally with a need for your help. I have these two Nubuck pieces of furniture that we recently acquired for next to nothing. They show a lot of potential and the Mocha color fits our taste perfectly for this particular room.

I was out of town and my wife had found some leather conditioner that she tried and it turned it(one cushion) a light brown in the cleaning process. Now I'm in town and have taken over the project. I would mention the product Leatherique will darken your leather if it's a lighter color and it also made the leather stiffer than the cushion next to it. Please excuse me as I'm not here to bash another product but she found no warning of such issues before hand. A polite warning to others.

Onto current events I am hoping with your expertize you(Roger) can point me the right direction to better turn this set into it's original beauty. Attached are some pics of the set and also one of the Leatherique debacle. I also have a picture of a nail head that is missing, if anyone can point me the right direction to find it I would like to pick a couple up as well. I am a handy man capable of destroying just about anything you put in front of me, just so you know what I'm capable of.

Attachment 6105

Attachment 6106

Attachment 6107
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thread Information