Hello Roger, Bless you for being so exceedingly helpful! Even if we cannot get the stain out, I am honored to know a gentleman who sincerely tries to help others; you are something rare in these times.

These stains came from a woman we had hired to care for my mother, who has advanced Alzheimer's. She went out for lunch one day and never returned, leaving our family in turmoil trying to find a replacement to care for my mother so my wife and I could hold down our jobs. We had just moved into our new house and things are in disarray (long story) and it was weeks before we removed the blanket the woman had left covering the chair and realized she'd menstruated onto it. Maybe that is why she left without notice. It's too bad for us she did not have the decency to tell us, but instead hid her act. It has now been about 6 weeks or so since she left the stain, but it was already hardened and had the look as if it were paint the day we discovered it--perhaps a month after she'd gone.

I phoned a company whose name and number were on a label on this Lane piece of furniture, and they sent me a spray for $40, which was 100% useless. From an Internet suggestion, I also tried mild soap and water and hydrogen peroxide, and that accounts for the rings you may be able to see in the photos.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated. This is a beautiful piece of furniture in a set worth about $15,000.

Name:  IMG_2412.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  1.84 MB

Name:  IMG_2411.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  2.65 MB

Name:  IMG_2410.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  3.85 MB