Hello,

I have been trying for a number of months now to identify a product to properly care for the leather interior of my vehicle.
It is a 2011 Mercedes CL550 with black perforated semi-aniline leather through out the dash, door panels and of course the seating areas.
At its best it has a very soft buttery feel and a non-glossy appearance.

I've tried a number of products including the Lexols, Meguiars, etc...some of which really did some harm by imparting a "shiny" coating that is not what the original finish looks like.

I came across an article that said that your products were the perfect solution for this type of leather.
Any information/samples you could provide would be appreciated.

At wits end

I have enclosed a few pictures the show the range of differences in the leather in my vehicle.

The REAR_SEATS have by far the best texture and suppleness.
Very low gloss, almost matte finish, very little UV exposure (tinted windows).
Name:  CL550_REAR_SEATS.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  1.10 MB

The leather in the doors and armrests designed for skin contact is very smooth and in pretty good shape.
Some oil residue I'm sure (See STEERING photo).
Name:  CL550_STEERING.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  985.9 KB

The DASH has the same texture leather that is used on all other surfaces throughout the cabin.
Name:  CL550_DASH_LEATHER.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  289.0 KB

The DRIVER side seat has a shine from use and is not nearly as soft as the rear seats.
Name:  CL550_DRIVER_SEAT.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  370.9 KB

The PASSENGER seat is where the real problems are.
There appears to have been a spill on the seat which left a white residue in the perforations, the leather is not as flexible as it should be...pretty stiff from repeated unsuccessful cleaning attempts.
The holes facilitate heating and cooling airflow.
No leather smell anymore...just cleaners.
Name:  CL550_PASSENGER_SEAT.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  466.6 KB

Name:  CL550_PASSENGER_White in perfs_sew holes streched.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  1.35 MB

Honestly pictures don't do this justice.