Thread: Nubuck couch with a variety of stains

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nubuck couch with a variety of stains

Hello,
    Our Nubuck couch is about 15 years old. It looks like your products may actually clean and restore it, but I'm going to need some help to get from here to there.
    Picture 1 shows the overall couch with our dog in her regular spot. You can see the body oil spots on the right and left side.
    Picture 2 shows the left side, as you look at the couch where my dog has taken a break from sitting.
    Picture 3 and 5 show the middle cushion. This cushion has taken all kinds of abuse over the years with a wipe down with damp cloth and mild cleaner to address mostly urine and vomit. The leather on this cushion looks particularly bad.
    Picture 4 shows the right side with similar but not as intense problems. The arms have normal body oil issues. The back looks great but I'm sure would benefit from a decent cleaning.

I've looked over your products, and am leaning towards the nubuck degreasing package, but it doesn't have the cleaner or rinse, nor other products which may be needed for the cushions to make this piece look good again. I also have 2 aniline leather chairs which need a good cleaning. I plan on posting the separately. Please advise to get me started.

I notice this pics are quite large and I need to scroll to see them. If you want the smaller let me know how to do that.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thread Information