Thread: Re: Interested to obtain leather colouring and restoration ability

Lightbulb Re: Interested to obtain leather colouring and restoration ability

Dear Roger,

I am totally new to this field, but I am keen to pick up this skill/trade that you excel in. I do not wish to break my bank on this and would appreciate if you could direct me to what products I can get from your company to enable myself to provide colouring and cleaning services for leather bags and products. I am greatly impressed by the vast knowledge you have on leather goods and I hope to learn more from you.

Please let me know how I can proceed to procure the necessary equipment and tools from you. Thank you.

Regards,

Thank you, NEWBIE.

>>> Please let me know how I can proceed to procure the necessary equipment and tools from you.

Products in kits and individual items are available from this on-line store:
    http://www.leatherdoctor.com/servlet...ers/Categories

Just advertise the ability to clean Vachetta leathers popular by Louis Vuitton (LV) bags will bring you business to start with, and if you show a sample of what you can do to the retails stores, they will direct customers your way.
    The skills are picked up as you practice with this leather-safe system based on science and logic.

Example of browning stain treatment based on leather-safe formulation design for Vachetta leather. . .

#1 before
    Name:  DSC_0026.JPG
Views: 816
Size:  3.96 MB

#2 during
    Name:  DSC_0029.JPG
Views: 818
Size:  3.89 MB

#3 after
    Name:  DSC_0053.JPG
Views: 773
Size:  3.80 MB

Roger Koh
    Leather Care Consultant
    www.LeatherDoctor.com

Dear Roger,

Thank you for your fast response, as I am not based in the US but in Asia can you do delivery to my location? I have taken a look at the leatherdoctor website that you have linked but being new to leather colouring and restoration works I am lost at what are some of the comprehensive kits that I can invest/procure to be able to do colour touch-up for small areas (maybe via airbrush or paint) and leather abrasion/cut touchup at corners (leather peel) as these are popular problems in my country where people demand such services.

Appreciate your advise and hope to get my hands on your products to start practicing on some bags.

Regards,

Thread Information