Hi,
I saw some posts on autopia regarding the leather doctor cleaning kit. I have a 2012 Tiguan with white leather seats, and they are beginning get dyed blue from wearing jeans. I've tried some basic meguiars leather cleaner, but it only does so much. Can you tell me where I can find leather doctor cleaning kit?
I wanted to follow up on this. I finally had a chance to use the system today, and it worked perfectly. All of the stains came out, and the seats look great. I didn't use every bottle, but followed the instructions as I saw fit. Thanks again! I'll follow up with some photos tomorrow. Thanks!
Attached are a few before and after photos. There were some other spots, but these were the worst. I didn't use the acidifier, bleach or hydrator steps, but used everything else. Everything looks great and feels great now. Thanks again!

Dave

#1 Before
Name:  Before_top.JPG
Views: 3230
Size:  542.9 KB

#2 Before
Name:  Before_side.JPG
Views: 6101
Size:  541.7 KB

#3 After
Name:  After_top.JPG
Views: 2042
Size:  590.4 KB

#4 After
Name:  After_side.JPG
Views: 2188
Size:  627.2 KB

Products used to remove the blue jeans stains.

Name:  a20791913d613038fa4ce6_m.JPG
Views: 1531
Size:  85.9 KB
Leather Doctor Kit Ap7.di – Auto Pigmented (perforated) Leather Dye / Ink Stain Removal Kit
Leather Doctor® Kit Ap7.di, auto pigmented (perforated) leathers dye and ink remover kit is an innovative concept of removing blue jeans dye and ink stains featuring a “reverse transfer” technique utilizing a paper towel over the dwelling Prep-7.7. Prep-7.7. It works by penetrating, lubricating and suspending the stains on dwell time and the paper towel reverse absorb the stain instantaneously from the leather. Prior failed attempt with set-in stains may require the help of Bleach-9.9 as booster to the Prep-7.7 to remove the residual stains. Sticky residue is clean with Cleaner-3.8, rinsed with Rinse-3.0 and pH balanced with Acidifier-2.0 when Bleach-9.9 is cooperated. Hydrator-3.3 relaxes stiff leathers prior to fat and oil replenishing. Fatliquor-5.0 rejuvenates the leather structure with softness and suppleness when dry. MicroTop-54M is an option for renewing the topcoat from friction wear. Protector-B+ imparts a non-stick rub-resistant protection with a buttery feel that shield against sticky soiling and reduce friction noises. Note that the mentioned product suffix number denotes its pH value in this holistic leather-safe dye and ink stain removal system.