Thread: Kate Spade - Recover what I have did .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Kate Spade - Recover what I have did .

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1178
Size:  173.8 KB This is the origin color from inside .

Views: 1240
Size:  153.2 KB This is after I touch up but is not perfect cos after I do the finishing the color change and look like have two tone of color ,end up I dye the whole bag.

Views: 1082
Size:  143.0 KB
    This is after I do a cleaning using leather cleaner and the color came out .as you can see the lighter color is my work I have mix and match. This is what I say two tone after I done the finishing the color change.

Views: 1152
Size:  136.1 KB Do you have any idea to dye the bag by not touch the thread ,actually the original color white .

Thank roger .

The thread is unavoidable when doing a color refinishing.

Picture 1 is a two-tone finish, your refinishing looks mono-tone.

FYI
    From the texture of the leather, this is a pigskin leather.

Roger
    www.LeatherDoctor.com

So Roger how can it be solve ? Can it dye back the origin color ?

The possibility to restore back to the original two tone is very slim, almost impossible.

The difficulties being now that the leather is no more in a single dimension like a sheet of paper but in three dimension makes it more difficult to recreate.

By looking at it from pictures, we are merely making a guess, not knowing the actual process thus may turns out differently.

What if i dye back to the nearest colour? Will your dye stay ?
    How do i order the training kit will it help ?

>>>What if i dye back to the nearest colour?
    From the original, the finishes looks two-tone (wipe-effect), where the darker tone is first applied follows with the lighter tone and is then wipe off at the tip before finish with a gloss topcoat.

>>>Will your dye stay ?
    For a coating application, a foundation, sealer or primer like Adhesor-73 will ensure promotion without peeling.

>>>How do i order the training kit will it help ?
    I think the prices is already given to you, just indicate which kit you wish and we will prepare you a PayPal invoice.

You need understanding how color fashion is created before you know what you are doing.

For your information, we have just concluded a private training for an Australian customer base on practical hands-on with the 4 training kits and theory from the “Leather Care Technician Handbook” by Roger Koh.

So the products from the training kit will still require some understanding of the various finishes types of how it was original created and what can be done and how to do it.

Roger
    www.LeatherDoctor.com

>>>What if i dye back to the nearest colour?
    From the original, the finishes looks two-tone (wipe-effect), where the darker tone is first applied follows with the lighter tone and is then wipe off at the tip before finish with a gloss topcoat.

>>>Will your dye stay ?
    For a coating application, a foundation, sealer or primer like Adhesor-73 will ensure promotion without peeling.

>>>How do i order the training kit will it help ?
    I think the prices is already given to you, just indicate which kit you wish and we will prepare you a PayPal invoice.

You need understanding how color fashion is created before you know what you are doing.

For your information, we have just concluded a private training for an Australian customer base on practical hands-on with the 4 training kits and theory from the “Leather Care Technician Handbook” by Roger Koh.

So the products from the training kit will still require some understanding of the various finishes types of how it was original created and what can be done and how to do it.

Roger
    www.LeatherDoctor.com

Thread Information