Thread: New Hyundai preventative maintenance

Default New Hyundai preventative maintenance

So i have a 2006 king ranch and am going to purchase the a3 kit. I was wondering before I place the order what I could also get for my wife's 2013 Hyundai elantra for her seats. I'm not sure what kind of leather they are. I was hoping you would know and recommend any product that would be beneficial for general cleaning and upkeep. I appreciate the responses.

Leathers found in cars are either “aniline” or pigmented. The King Ranch leather is dyed with “transparent” dyestuff and are both sensitive to sunlight fading and alkalinity. Sunlight will fade the dyestuff and alkalinity with pH above 7 will cause rings and browning. Products used have to be between the pH ranges of 2 to 5, otherwise they have to be pH balanced.

2013 Hyundai is probably the “opaque” pigmented type of finish and you find Prep-7.7 (pH 7.7) as a product of the Kit Ap3, compare to
    Prep-4.4 (pH 4.4) found in Kit A3 for King Ranch aniline leathers.

Therefore, if you want to have a kit to take care of Aniline and Pigmented leathers, I would suggest that you take the Kit Ap3 and add a Prep-4.4.

See product found in these kits.

Roger
    [email protected]

Kit Ap3
    Name:  Ap3.JPG
Views: 196
Size:  2.60 MB

Kit A3
    Name:  A3.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  2.54 MB

Email me if you need prices or shipping infomation.

Thread Information