PDA

View Full Version : Upholstery - Suede & Nubuck

1. Nubuck: Removing Stains from Nubuck Sofa
  2. Nubuck: Cleaning Nubuck Ottoman w/stains
  3. Nubuck: How to wet clean Nubuck upholstery
  4. Suede - Faux: How to get rid of leather smell
  5. Nubuck: Crushed Nap: How to clean Nubuck Chair that has matted and darker nap at the armrest and headrest?
  6. Nubuck: Do you have the before and the after pictures of Cleaning Restoration on Nubuck?
  7. Nubuck: Color Restoration: Is there an option to restore a faded 7 years old Nubuck? ...by chet
  8. Nubuck: Degreasing: How to Clean Very Soiled (Grease & Oil) Nubuck?
  9. Nubuck: Redyeing: How big a sample is required for color match and how much to charge Re-dyeing a Nubuck Sofa & 2 Loveseat?
  10. Nubuck: How to Clean Nubuck with different degree of soiling so as to harmonize the appearance, feel and scent between the Sofa, Wall & Desk Panels?
  11. Nubuck - How to Clean a 20 years old Nubuck and Restore its Original Color?
  12. Nubuck: Wax drips on Nubuck
  13. Nubuck: Dog Drool Stain: How to Clean and Protect this Sofa, Chair and Ottoman and keep it looking nice longer…Question by M.C.
  14. Nubuck - Re-Dye on Nubuck Barstools
  15. Nubuck - How to Degrease Body Stain, Soften Cardboard Stiffness, Reactivate Color with Renew "silky-feel finger writing effect" and impart a Classical Leather Scent to this 20 Year Old Nubuck Lounge?
  16. Nubuck - How to Corrective Clean and Rejuvenate Nubuck to its Suppleness and “Finger Writing Effect” with a Silky-Feel!
  17. Suede - How to Restore Suede Chairs – Degreasing Embedded Body-Oils, Suede Structure Rejuvenating & Color Refinishing?
  18. Nubuck - How to Remove these Water Stain Marks from this “Nubuck Sofa”? Question by Bruise.
  19. Nubuck - How to remove unknown stain from nubuck cushion?
  20. Nubuck - got olive oil and vinegar conditioner.
  21. Nubuck - Aniline, Nubuck Couch? Not sure - but definitely sure this is sun fade - I know nothing about leather other than I absolutely love it. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
  22. Suede - How to clean suede sofa that had water damage?
  23. How to remove grease from Nubuck(?) couch cushions
  24. Nubuck - Bloodstain
  25. Please Help with Nubuck/Anniline Leather Couch
  26. Nubuck - How to Clean Body oil / Normal wear from my 2 Nubuck Sofa?
  27. Suede - Chair with some Deep Sharpie Type Marking in the Back
  28. Nubuck - Possibly aniline sofa from Craigslist needs scratches camouflaged, color restored, stains cleaned
  29. Nubuck - sofa and loveseat- removing body oil stains
  30. Blood Stain on our NUBUCK leather couch - will staining and discoloration reappear?
  31. Nubuck - I am hoping you can help me with a leather (nubuck) ottoman I am cleaning.
  32. Nubuck - What do I need to clean body oil on a Nubuck Leather Sofa?
  33. Body fluid stain remova/scratch repair on nubuck chair
  34. Nubuck Chair Seat Urine, Loss of grain?
  35. Nubuck with coconut oil
  36. Nubuck leather by GAMMA (Italy) – stains collection from recent to 7 years old
  37. Nubuck couch with a variety of stains
  38. Nubuck - Needing help with the white spots on my new leather couch!
  39. Nubuck - Stains on aniline (nappy) leather
  40. Nubuck (Suede side) - ripping gap.
  41. Cat urine stain on Nubuck leather couch
  42. Nubuck Leather Couch – To clean, Fix crack, Condition and Repair.
  43. Lane Furniture – Nubuck with Bloodstain!
  44. How to change color of Nubuck from black
  45. Urine stain on Italian Nubuck leather sofa!
  46. Suede mid century chair has a little bit of everything ground in!
  47. Restoring and restaining 17 year old Nubuck leather couch
  48. A $42K insured Nubuck Leather Chesterfield Couch - Water Damaged Restoration.