PDA

View Full Version : Suede and Nubuck Upholstery Forum

1. Nubuck: Removing Stains from Nubuck Sofa
  2. Nubuck: Cleaning Nubuck Ottoman w/stains
  3. Nubuck: How to wet clean Nubuck upholstery
  4. Suede - Faux: How to get rid of leather smell
  5. Nubuck: Crushed Nap: How to clean Nubuck Chair that has matted and darker nap at the armrest and headrest?
  6. Nubuck: Do you have the before and the after pictures of Cleaning Restoration on Nubuck?
  7. Nubuck: Color Restoration: Is there an option to restore a faded 7 years old Nubuck? ...by chet
  8. Nubuck: Degreasing: How to Clean Very Soiled (Grease & Oil) Nubuck?
  9. Nubuck: Redyeing: How big a sample is required for color match and how much to charge Re-dyeing a Nubuck Sofa & 2 Loveseat?
  10. Nubuck: How to Clean Nubuck with different degree of soiling so as to harmonize the appearance, feel and scent between the Sofa, Wall & Desk Panels?
  11. Nubuck - How to Clean a 20 years old Nubuck and Restore its Original Color?
  12. Nubuck: Wax drips on Nubuck
  13. Nubuck: Dog Drool Stain: How to Clean and Protect this Sofa, Chair and Ottoman and keep it looking nice longer…Question by M.C.
  14. Nubuck - Re-Dye on Nubuck Barstools
  15. Nubuck - How to Degrease Body Stain, Soften Cardboard Stiffness, Reactivate Color with Renew "silky-feel finger writing effect" and impart a Classical Leather Scent to this 20 Year Old Nubuck Lounge?
  16. Nubuck - How to Corrective Clean and Rejuvenate Nubuck to its Suppleness and “Finger Writing Effect” with a Silky-Feel!
  17. Suede - How to Restore Suede Chairs – Degreasing Embedded Body-Oils, Suede Structure Rejuvenating & Color Refinishing?
  18. Nubuck - How to Remove these Water Stain Marks from this “Nubuck Sofa”? Question by Bruise.
  19. Nubuck - How to remove unknown stain from nubuck cushion?
  20. Nubuck - got olive oil and vinegar conditioner.
  21. Nubuck - Aniline, Nubuck Couch? Not sure - but definitely sure this is sun fade - I know nothing about leather other than I absolutely love it. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
  22. Suede - How to clean suede sofa that had water damage?
  23. How to remove grease from Nubuck(?) couch cushions
  24. Nubuck - Bloodstain
  25. Please Help with Nubuck/Anniline Leather Couch
  26. Nubuck - How to Clean Body oil / Normal wear from my 2 Nubuck Sofa?
  27. Suede - Chair with some Deep Sharpie Type Marking in the Back
  28. Nubuck - Possibly aniline sofa from Craigslist needs scratches camouflaged, color restored, stains cleaned
  29. Nubuck - sofa and loveseat- removing body oil stains
  30. Blood Stain on our NUBUCK leather couch - will staining and discoloration reappear?
  31. Nubuck - I am hoping you can help me with a leather (nubuck) ottoman I am cleaning.
  32. Nubuck - What do I need to clean body oil on a Nubuck Leather Sofa?
  33. Body fluid stain remova/scratch repair on nubuck chair
  34. Nubuck Chair Seat Urine, Loss of grain?
  35. Nubuck with coconut oil
  36. Nubuck leather by GAMMA (Italy) – stains collection from recent to 7 years old
  37. Nubuck couch with a variety of stains
  38. Nubuck - Needing help with the white spots on my new leather couch!
  39. Nubuck - Stains on aniline (nappy) leather
  40. Nubuck (Suede side) - ripping gap.
  41. Cat urine stain on Nubuck leather couch
  42. Nubuck Leather Couch – To clean, Fix crack, Condition and Repair.
  43. Lane Furniture – Nubuck with Bloodstain!
  44. How to change color of Nubuck from black
  45. Urine stain on Italian Nubuck leather sofa!
  46. Suede mid century chair has a little bit of everything ground in!
  47. Restoring and restaining 17 year old Nubuck leather couch
  48. A $42K insured Nubuck Leather Chesterfield Couch - Water Damaged Restoration.
  49. Recolor 60 year old Nubuck leather couch
  50. Any hope for this 15 year old never cleaned nubuck sofa?
  51. What is better? Nubuck or suede
  52. Skunk odor on nubuck